01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Well well well.....

"Who would do such a thing?!?!" cried Timothy, "You took my brother! I mean, my pet rock!"
"Who? Who?" He shouted in vain, as if the walls would answer.
"Well, the obvious thing to do would be to go down Fun-Fun Street and get it back." Timothy leapt back in shock! The wall had spoken!
"Timothy?" No, it was just Yolanda, he realised. Damn! Conversations with a wall would be interesting!
"Timothy? You aren't responding! Are you ok?" I mean, all the questions you could ask the wall! Like does it like its paint coulour, and do posters hurt?
"TIMOTHY!"
"Oh, sorry Yolanda. Just deep in thought. I wonder what Tim Taylor would do in this situation?"
Yolanda sighed. This was going to be a tough one. But she knew she had to be a friend and stick by his side.
"I'm sure Tim would be only looking out for what was best for him and his pet rock. If he had one. So, do you know who this Beven is? Why would he spell his name with two "e"s instead of "Bevan", like everyone else? Interesting..."
Timothy stopped dead. Then quickly came back to life.
"Beven! I remember now! We were old rock club mates! He was jealous because I was able to use "The George" to pick up interstellar space signals! Beven! The one with the ridiculously big nose!"

The time was now 6 45.

"Well we'd better hurry Timothy! Have you got your Backgammon?" Yolanda quickly brought the situation back down to earth.
"Um..." Timothy quickly searched his clothing. "Yes! Here it is! I like to keep it in my sock! Would you mind reaching down and getting it for me Yolanda?"
Yolanda did not yet know the legend that was Timothy's pair of three-year-old socks. Foolishly she bent down.

Thud.

Yolanda passed out because of the smell. Her pretty face turned a peculiar green colour.
"Ok, Yolanda! I'll get it! You just stay here and sleep then! It looks like I'm going to have to mission this one alone!" cried Timothy.

And off he waddled. Damn that bruised knee!

Previous Chapter Next Chapter

1 Comments:

Blogger Lark Victory said...

Brilliant!
I laughed, I cried, I thought 'How will I ever respond to this one!'
Again, I say, Brilliant.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home