01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Oh no you don't!

"Lark Victory?" Dave gasped, "Really? Isn't he....?"
"Ok, alright, I admit," the Swede sighed, "My name not Lark Victory - though that kkwould be awesome, ja? To have name of such amazing person, so famous, so kkool, so wonderful... but I digress. My name... Olaf von Reichtenburgenhausenlieser..."

"Uh...."
No words were necessary, which was good, as Dave was struggling to think of any.

"But, I have good Super-name!!!"
"Yes?" Dave asked, over-enthuiastic at the chance to call Olaf von Reichtenburgenhausenlieser anything but Olaf von Reichtenburgenhausenlieser.
"Super-Olaf von Reichtenburgenhausenlieser!!!"

He should have seen it coming.

A few sentences later, Garbageman and Super-Olaf von Reichtenhausen-something...
- Lets just call him Super-Olaf -
...arrived at the bus stop, carrying a mince pie, and looking around for anyone remotely Danger-esque.
As they stood and looked around, a suspiciously moving bush (carrying a briefcase, and with a typical spy-like hat on) approached them, and tapped Dave on the shoulder.
Dave looked around.
"Olaf, did you just tap me?"
The Swede looked confused. "But I don't know how shake my groove-thang" he said confusedly.
"No, Garbageman, it was me" the bush whispered dramatically.
"Whoa! A talking bush!" Dave gasped, "This is so unfair. How come everyone else gets all the cool powers! I always miss out on everything. Ever since I missed out on being the first Mexican Bungy-jumping Violinist, just because I wasn't Mexican, couldn't play the violin and have a deathly fear of bungy-jumping. Its not fair!!"
"Garbageman, get a grip" the bush whispered urgently, "It's me, Danger."
"What?" Dave exclaimed, "I've been taking orders from a bush? This is sooo Moses-esque!"
The bush sighed, "I'm not a bush. I am simply in disguise so as not to reveal my secret identity. Anyway, enough mindless chatter. Here is your assignment..."

Sixteen minutes ago, a group of rogue bananas broke into the 'University of Inventions that may not help mankind' and made off with seven of the most unhelpful inventions known to man, including the hideous "Machine of Downright Unhelpfulness" which is so unhelpful that its effects have never been safely measured! Your job is to hunt down these bananas, led by Professor Happyjoy, and retrieve these inventions, before it is too late!!!!

"What are they planning to do with these inventions?" Garbageman asked.
"We not sure," Danger admitted, "But we know it won't be helpful!"
"And, why did you get me to take this mission?" Garbageman asked, "My specialty is garbage, not fruit! Wouldn't Fruitman, The Tropical Juicer, or even Banana Split Maker be much better suited for this job?"
"No," Danger stated, "These are no ordinary bananas we're dealing with here. These bananas are rotten to the core!!! And no-one can deal with rotten-ness better than you, Garbageman."
"Alright, I'll do it," Dave decided.

"Has no best for all the angry men!" Olaf cheered.

Previous Chapter Next Chapter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home