01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Friday, March 04, 2005

Ok here we go.

Timothy looked up at Yolanda, her arm still around his shoulder.
"I'm sorry Yolanda, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now, well at least not for the next ten blogs, I'm too torn up insider after all that's been happening lately. Also, I'm perfectly content living by myself with the George and Home Improvement for company. Al's so hot!"
Yolanda quickly removed her arm from around Timothy's shoulder.
"Ok. I understand. You don't like the fact that I don't shave my armpits! Always with the armpits, isn't it! Every single guy!"
Before Timothy could muster up the strength to respond Reginald walked through the main doors.
"Timothy! Yolanda!" He cried. "I'm now a fully qualified singing detective!"
Timothy and Yolanda knew the impending song that was coming was going to be ridiculously lame, cheesy, and badly sung. But it was too late to stop it, so they just smiled politely and regretted not putting Xtra plus whitening in their ears earlier.
"I'm a singing cop!
Reggae, metal, or pop!
I just can't stop!
Cos I'm a singing cop!

I'm a real big star!
Cruising in my car!
Roses and bricks, fall from the heavens,
My very best trick, was singing to Beven...(s)

Tadaa!"

Yolanda tried to stifle a laugh as her and Timothy applauded politely.

Previous Chapter Next Chapter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home