01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Friday, August 26, 2005

CHPTR20- BIGMACK

Big Mack flexed his burger belly (an impressive sight!) and looked around the room.
"Mistral!" He bellowed.
"Yesss....massster....?" Mistral crawled forward, looking strangely Gollum-like in the cheap Burger King light. Beside me Ciola sighed like a psy-chologist.
"Mistral!" Big Mack bellowed. "How many times have I told you not to bring your friends to work! Get them out of here! Also, tell that moronic blog-novelist that it is Colonel Sanders that I look like, not Colonel Saunders! Jeeze!"
"But, boss!" Mistral moaned, "This is Ciola! KFC's very best agent, the one we've been desperately trying to capture for so long!"
Big Mack squinted at me. "But, isn't Ciola a girl's name?"
"I'm not Ciola." I answered honestly (for that was all I could do.)
"Well, who are you then?" Mack-daddy asked.
"I'm Erstwhile Rogers, Company Secretary at Box Co Boxes Incorporated, not at your service!"
I replied cheerfully (stupid fumes were now making me gleeful as well as honest.)
"Ha! Hahahaha!" The notorious B.I.G cried gleefully. "Well, Erstwhile, you know what we do to unwanted guests, don't you?"
"No! Ha! I don't!" I replied ecstatically.
"We give them jobs behind the counter! Hahahahaha!" Big Mack bellowed. "Take him away, Mistral!"
"No! Ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho...!!!!!!" I cried as I was dragged off by Mistral to wear the tight, greasy, uncomfortable uniform of the BK staff member (Trainee) and be forced to wok in bad conditions for little pay forever.


As I was dragged out of the room, I heard Ciola scream..... (and then giggle uncontrollably).....


Previous chapter : : Next chapter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home