01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The obligatory death scene

In the most cliched style possible, Beven coming down one road and Yolanda, Mikey, Frankie and Arnie coming down another, both groups turned up at the front of 2 Evil Lair Road at exactly the same time.
Yolanda stepped forward boldly. "Give us back the George this instant!"
Frankie stepped forward as well. (His evil cronie training kicking in.) "Yes, jolly good, what, cup of tea! Or otherwise I'll break out a bit of biffo, old boy!"
Arnie stood still, staring into space.
Mikey had already run off into the nearesr pasture and was terrorizing the cows by trying to steal a drink from their udders.

Beven cowered back. "Oh, no! I already gave back the George! It wasn't worth it! I....I just want someone to like me....!!!"
He dissolved into a puddle of tears. Several seconds later he reconstituted as a crying man.
Arnie stood still, staring into space.
"I, I get so picked on having this ridiculously big nose! I mean, you should see my hankies after a wet winter's day! I have no friends! (Well, ones that aren't imaginary.) My life sucks!"
Yolanda's soft hippy heart broke. She ran forward and tried to comfort Beven.
"Come on now, Beven. At least you still have your.... your....."
Beven started crying louder and gripped Yolanda so hard she started bruising.
"Can you help me! I'm not that bad! I make a cracker sweet potato pie!"
Yolanda just patted poor Beven's head as he cried.
Arnie stood still, staring into space.
Something clicked in Arnie's brain. A lone thought fired across the empty expanse.
"BEVEN!" he cried, and pulled out his gun, squeezed the trigger, and shot at the crying figure on the ground.
So many brainwaves in so little time had done too much to poor Arnie. He slowly fell to the ground in a Godzilla-style fall, and died.
Beven was ok, he just needed to be rushed to hospital immediately, blood pouring from the wound in his nose.

Previous Chapter Next Chapter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home