01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Fine, fine I'm doing it ok?

"Wow!" Fish-kebab exclaimed. "What strange occurrences! That spectacular scene was simply spectacular! Stan was so mean! You guys live amazing lives!"
Pank and Dellua exchanged knowing looks (part of their culture was to give each other knowing looks every so often, just to seem more aloof then the rest of us. Knowing looks can actually be purchased at your local cheese vendor any day of the week, except Sunday, Tuesday, Monday morning and every other Thursday.)
"You could join us if you want." Pank said. "Monitoring earth is actually rather boring. Nobody decent ever attacks here, the only excitement is chasing some stupid courier who has nicked a few old trinkets. I'm thinking of heading back home to 777&nhiolwqhbg!!!@#@hn any time now actually."
"Wow! Gee whizz! Golly!" Fish-kebab cried. "I'm actually getting a bit bored myself with the old religion! I'd love to!"
Dellua purred a purr of satisfaction. "I think I'll go back home too. I miss all the old battle action I used to get when I was General of some really big alien army somewhere. I am definitely not making that up as an excuse to get home and sleep 24/8."
Shcktan decided it was his turn to tell everyone of his future plans. "I'm going to be a butterfly!"

Yeah. You can kinda guess what happened next. (causing inconvenience, anxiety or embarrassment; an absence of sound; complete quiet)

Anyway!
The four friends all shook hands, and prepared to leave. Fish-kebab kept the laser gun and transporter. For some unknown reason, Shcktan really wanted John Wayne's rifle.
They made ready to leave.
But suddenly, and without warning, a huge squad of alien monsters metamorphosed out of thin air!
"Damn!" Pank exclaimed. "I should've known using Reginald Peya the detective's machine would come back to bite us in the bum!"

Pank, Fish-Kebab, Shcktan and Dellua looked at each other.
"Attack?" Dellua proposed.
"You bet!" The others replied. "CHARGE!"

THE END

Previous chapter : : Contents page

1 Comments:

Blogger Lark Victory said...

What?! You're leaving it there?!
Thats so cruel! Why would you do such a thing? We almost made it to 30 chapters!...

... oh well, I like it anyway.
Mwhahaha!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home