01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Chapter 16: Jetplane in the faceplankeye mish.

Ciola's face broke into laughter. (Then quickly reformed as Ciola's face.)
"Oh, Erstwhile! Mistral's my brother!"
I continued to stare at Ciola, now even more shocked. That was unexpected. And so done before in Star Wars Episode 6.
"What, so I'm guessing Ned's your father or something?" I said defiantly, trying to be smart but sounding stupid.
"No...slurp...I'm just her pet flea you moron. That's why I was so surprised when you said she was cheating on me with Mistral. He's out to put her into prison, I don't think she'd want to keep him as a pet. Though he's probably very tidy, I can't see how he'd fit on her lap and purr when she's sitting by the fire." Ned said, and then continued drinking my blood.
I stood, aghast. "Ciola! Why, then, are you sharing moments with everyone! How could you do such a thing!"
Ciola shrugged. "I guess I’m just a naturally emotional person. I think you would understand best Erstwhile, you seem quite emotional yourself right now."
We shared a moment.
Yippee! Yes! Wahoo! Fireworks went off inside my head (one actually coming out of my ear and scaring Ned away) and I leapt for joy.
Ciola!
Shared!
A!
Moment!
With!
Me!
In all the excitement my leg re-inflated to its normal size. Bonus!
The sound of a siren broke through my jubilation. Ciola and Ned shared a fearful moment.
"It’s Mistral!" Ciola cried, and ran back inside the fort. I quickly followed her, and caught up to her in the kitchen.
"Ciola! What is going on! Are you a criminal! Why did you ever take me away from my job and put me through so much emotional peril! Pish to the max! I demand an explanation!"
The beautiful Ciola looked me in the eyes.
"Ok, Erstwhile. Come with me."
I nodded faithfully, and we ran out the back door of the fort. (It has a back door, for escaping and cleaning the latrines.)

Previous chapter : : Next chapter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home