01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Fools Rush In

As Nicholas congratulated himself for making such a quick decision, with no possible repercussions, on the other side of town, possible repercussions were beginning to take form. Biff ‘Meathead’ PowerShake pulled his red Charger into the driveway, flicked his brown/blonde dreamy-good-looking hair from his eyes, and went to get out of his car.
He reached across for his cellphone.
Wait. Where was it?
He rummaged around for a few moments, before remembering his earlier conversation with Sally….

“Okay, Sally, I’ve got to go home now. I have a big game tomorrow, leading the Niceville Raptors against the Pleasantville Peacocks.”
“(Girlish giggle). Okay Biff. Whatever you say.”
“Do you want me to drop you off at home, or would you rather I walk you home through this romantic park which has heavy hail, snow, and blizzard conditions forecast?”
“(Girlish giggle). Okay Biff. Whatever you say.”
“(Sigh).”
“Bye Biff, I’m going to walk home through this romantic park which has heavy hail, snow, and blizzard conditions forecast.”
“Do you want me to walk you home? (hint)”
“Oh no, Biff. I can walk on my own now, I’m a big girl. Huwphah! (the sound she made as she attempted to get out of the car, tripped, and fell on the ground).”
“Sally, are you okay?”
“(Girlish giggle). Okay Biff. Whatever you say.”
“Are you sure you don’t want me to walk you home?”
“No thanks Biff. I have a cellphone.”

“Gasp”, gasped Biff, “She has my cellphone! I need that so that I can order pizzas for the after-game function for the guys without them knowing it was me.”
(Biff was actually quite a non-stereotypical nice guy for the captain of a school football team, although still quite tough in a manly sporto type of way).
There was only one thing to do.
Biff put his Charge into gear, backed down the driveway, and headed towards Sally’s house to meet her when she arrived.

Previous Chapter ***** Next Chapter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home