01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cliché minus liché plus onfusion

Hold on!
If it was a touch lamp, surely as Melvin rubbed it it still would have activated! He probably just accidentally put it into a different setting or something by rubbing it!
The genie would still be out!
I suddenly realised this, as the man/anteaters were hurtling towards me in a hungry (not Hungary) manner.
"I wish we were out of this cave!" I cry, hoping my logic was more correct than in the previous chapter.

ZAP/POOF/MAGIC SOUND CURRENTLY PROHIBITED BY COPYRIGHT LAW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A KIND OF ZOOT! BUT ACTUALLY ISN'T.

We were back outside the cave. Well, Melvin, a small blonde woman wearing jeans and a sweater, and I were out of the cave. The eaters were still inside.

SO WAS THE CHALICE!

"Who are you?" I ask the woman, going into a panic as I realised the genie was gone, and we were going to have to find our way back into the cave to get the chalice.
"I'm Jenny!" She says happily, giggling to herself.
"Oh, no, that is so lame!" I moan, "You're our genie, aren't you? And your name is some tack play on words, like I Dream Of Jeannie!"
"Yip!" Jenny giggles. "I'm her daughter!"
"At least we have a genie," I think aloud, "Now for the chalice..."

PEOW! / POP! / SUMMONING SOUND, BUT ACTUALLY, IT ISN'T (COPYRIGHT AGAIN)

And the chalice is in my hand.
"Thanks, Jenny!" I shout optimistically.
"Lonrach!" Melvin laughs.

Previous chapter : * : Next chapter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home