01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Chapter 13 - Luckless

Being partially trapped beneath an Indian Elephant that needs to 'get the gas out of it' is never good, but being trapped beneath this particular Indian Elephant was even worse, especially because he felt the need to talk non-stop!!!
For example: "Did you the elephant is the largest animal that lives on land? I do. Of course, I remember everything, including this piece of information, which I learned from an indianchild with a website. It is quite interesting if you like elephants, which I do, seeing as how I am an elephant myself. An Indian Elephant to be precise. Also, I am a male elephant, and male elephants can grow to be thirteen feet tall. That's more than twice as tall as many human adults! Again, my little indianchild friend is to thank for that information. And, of course, Google, which is a great web site. Another great website is imdb.com which talks about movies. One of my favourite movies is about a group of highschool kids in America. It follows them around for a day, and then there is a shooting, which is quite a surprise! Actually, that movie is also called Elephant, which is probably why I like it. An elephant is also featured in 'Pooh's Heffalump movie' although it is called a Heffalump instead of an elephant, which is of course entirely inaccurate. Elephants are also mentioned in a number of books I have read, including..."
I was getting annoyed, "Er, excuse me, Mr. Elephant," I interrupted.
"My name is Abu Nahasagingalellarusoniunoga," the elephant said.
"Oh, uh, sorry, excuse me Abu Nahasa... uh... excuse me Mr Elephant, but could you possibly hurry up and 'get the gas out of you'? I really need to head off and save someone, and lying here waiting for you is kind of an unpleasant experience for me, and one I would like to forget as soon as possible."
"What?" Abu gasped, "someone needs saving? Why didn't you say so? I'm an expert at saving people. After all, I was a member of my local SWAT team back in Ghurigaly. Well, not a member per se, but I was the battering ram and tank all rolled into one! Anyway, lets get moving. I can get the gas out of me later I suppose, since its an emergency."
Slowly Abu struggled to his feet, and lumbered out of the small crater he had left behind. Then he turned and faced me.
"Well, my little homo-sapienatous hero, shall we go?"
I started struggling to try and get out of the hole, only to realise that my leg was entirely flattened to almost comical proportions by Abu's crash-landing, and I couldn't move it at all.
"Uh, I guess not, Abu," I mumbled.

Previous Chapter ***** Next Chapter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home