01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Chapter 25 + 1 : Saved by.....

..... a fish.
Yes, as Supercow ran towards us, Asheigh opened a fridge situated along one of Shell's walls, took out a fish, and threw it at the charging heffalump.
"Yay!" Asheigh cried. "I can throw fish as well as books!"
Anyway, the fish hit Supercow in the temple and he/she/Karl/it was knocked out.
Merv/Eric and I did a quick victory dance before realising we were enemies, and stopping.
Just betwen you and me, he was a very good dancer.
"Whoah!" I exclaimed like an ex insurance claimant. "Thank goodness Shell sells more than just petrol these days! Good shot Asheigh!"
Asheigh snorted.

Yeah, I know. You were expecting her to say something modest like, "Anyone could have made that shot" or "It was a light fish" or something.

But no.

She... just.... snorted.

I sprang up, out of the wilderness (or perhaps just the pile of abalone) and looked around, my chest puffed out like Diddy. (When he was called Puff Daddy.)
"Where have you taken Ciola?!" I asked Merv/Eric.

Merv/Eric had escaped. I was asking a packet of chips. It didn't know. It was just an innocent packet of chips, made in Ireland, home of potatoes. (Until that one time, when thay had that potato famine.) On paper, Ireland is the largest exporter of software-related goods and services in the world. How interesting.
"CIOLA!" I bellowed, and turned and ran through a small dingy doorway, into a small dingy hall (how unexpected.)
Ciola wasn't there.

There was, however, a small dingy door. I opened it.
Shock!
Ciola was chained to the floor! Popping out burger boxes! And Merv/Eric had a gun pointed to her head! And he was laughing evilly! And, worst of all, Frank was stuck in traffic!

Previous chapter : : Next chapter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home