01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A long time between blogs (sorry)

I run to the closet to put on some loose clothes, before realising... I'm already wearing loose clothes. You see, I buy all my clothes at the Op Shop, because they're cheaper. And I always buy big, just in case I grow into them. Im 32, but hey, the world's just so unpredictable these days, you never know what might happen.
Anyway, at the closet, I decide... why risk a danger-filled, action-packed, adrenalin-ridden, spandex-sponsored sniper run when I can just hide here in my safe little closet?
So that is what I do.

SUDDENLY, AND WITHOUT WARNING, MY CLOSET, WITH ME INSIDE, DISAPPEARS COMPLETELY AND REAPPEARS.... IN LAS VEGAS!

And this time it actually had something to do with the storyline!

"SCREAM 2!" I scream, before fainting.

pc : : nc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home