01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Eh? No, not really.

Reduced-Price-Mart is closed. Probably due to the fact that it is darker. But more likely due to the fact that Reduced-Price-Mart no longer exists. It has been completely destroyed, and all that remains is a few patches of grass and an empty cannister which probably once contained some sort of explosive liquid used for blowing up Reduced-Price-Marts.
"Gosh!" I say. "I guess whoever had the expenditure to put snipers on my roof without me noticing could also afford to tap my phoneline, and destroy Reduced-Price-Mart! Perhaps they have also located 'The Voice' and destroyed him, too!"
"Nope, I'm still alive." A Voice says from behind me.
"SCREAM OF FEAR!" I scream in fear, having not noticed anyone approach me and getting suddenly frightened.
I turn around.
There's no-one there.
"Oops, sorry." Says the Voice, and suddenly a short, chubby man appears out of nowhere. Though, that wouldn't really be possible would it? I mean, how can you appear out of nowhere? Nowhere doesn't exist, does it? But what about black holes? Where do they lead? And why does 'I can't believe it's not butter' taste so much like butter?
"Hey!" cries short and chubby, snapping me out of my philosophical reverie. "You're in danger here! Let's move!"
I follow Voice-man, wondering what is going on. Why am I in danger? Where is danger? Is it somewhere near Las Vegas? How did short and chubby appear like that? Why are fridges always made just the right size for you to fit your milk bottles into?

I am obviously a very deep thinker.
PLONG! I plong into a power-pole, as I am so deep in though I forget to look where I am going.
Short and chubby continues walking. I run to catch up with him.

pc : : nc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home