01

The World-Famous (to some people) online-novels of Lark and Musings, for you to sit back and enjoy in the quietness of your own home. Warning, all novels may contain traces of nuts, and insanity in large doses. (Reading hint: For more enjoyment and less wanting-to-die-from-how-stupid-it-all-is, L&M Blognovels are suggested read in smaller doses, rather than in one sitting).

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Giving J.P Something to do in Form Class

The fight is awfully confusing. One minute elephants are violently fighting Roger elves, and the next second they can't get to them because of the kamikaze fridges! I watch, thinking of something to do.
"Time to act!" I declare heroically. (Yes, I declared it in italics.)

Now, just as an aside, up until this point I have only discovered one magic power - that being what happens when I click my fingers. But when I was down with Mumsy, and she was deeply entrenched in maternal lament, I learnt I may have more! And I quote;

"Petey? Little Petey? My chubby-bubby little Petey-weetey. Oh you're such a little cutsey-wutesy little boy! I remember when you used to run round the castle terrorising the maids, manservants, and hermaphroditean helpers saying your magic word! (It was the only word you knew at the time, of course.) You used to give them such frights! Running round saying "Bunny!" It was sooooo cuuute! You used to wear your pyjamas with the little booties..."

I think I'll end there.

Well, I wonder what saying "Bunny!" does?

Time to find out.

"Bunny!" I cry.

pc ; nc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home